Monday June 6
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Location:
NAFA House
94 Welland Avenue
The Workshop:
What should I say?
Where should I stand?
Why are police at a peaceful protest?
Join NAFA for the first in a series of workshops. This week they will be having a brief workshop on what rights you have as a demonstrator. With information vetted by lawyers, they will be using local examples to better prepare and organize around heightened police presence.
Vegan snacks will be provided.
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Location:
NAFA House
94 Welland Avenue
The Workshop:
What should I say?
Where should I stand?
Why are police at a peaceful protest?
Join NAFA for the first in a series of workshops. This week they will be having a brief workshop on what rights you have as a demonstrator. With information vetted by lawyers, they will be using local examples to better prepare and organize around heightened police presence.
Vegan snacks will be provided.





